its subdomains, directories and subdirectories. "Response time"
- is the time within which the Company agrees to initiate the action to fulfill the terms of the Service. "Resolve time"
- is the time within which the Company was carrying out and finished the action taken to fulfill the terms of the Service with successful (positive) result, which will ensure the ability of continuing the service provision in the amount and on conditions agreed by this SLA. "HelpDesk"
- is the ticket system provided by the Company to the Customer to initiate and track the tasks and process the official communication between the parties. "Server availability"
- is the server ability to retrieve a correct response to a request of the monitoring system. The Company does not monitor availability of individual web sites but only monitors the server availability as a whole. "Server unavailability"
- is the Customer's inability, via web browser, to retrieve the HTTP headers from a hosting server. "Stable server work"
- is the state of server and server software in which there were no sharp changes in indicators detected and registered by the Company's monitoring systems within 1 hour. "Unstable server work"
- is the state of server and server software in which there were sharp changes in indicators detected and registered by the Company's monitoring systems within 1 hour. "Service expiration date"
- is the last day of the pre-paid period of the service.